Friday, September 26, 2008

Lipstick and pigs

I LOVE, love lipstick. I always have...it's sort of my thing and you'll rarely catch me without something on lips. I'm really into Clinque, Lancome and M.A.C. colors. And if it looks like I'm not wearing a color, rest assured I'm either wearing Burt's Bee or my Kool-Aid flavored Lip Smacker!

And pigs are alright. I like bacon and pork chops. I used to really like ham, but not so much anymore.

I'm pretty stressed out. I just really hope things work out with our country. Bail-out/no bail-out? Are we headed for another Great Depression? Will I have any money left in my 401k to retire? What is with the new dollar coins? Are they really that big of a deal? Can we please elect our next president now? I'm done with our current one. I've been done for like eight years.

Apple Brandy. That's the color I'm wearing right now. I bought it when things weren't so dire...before we had a 700 billion debt to repay.

No comments: